Thursday, December 8, 2016

Unknown

Huh? S3@.x:’lly frustrated man chops off his own pen.!s after wife refused S3@.x:’ (Photos)


A “S3@.x:’ually frustrated” husband was overcome with frustration after his wife apparently refused his advances.

Ghasi Ram came home drunk and wanted to have S3@.x:’ with his wife, Manjhri Devi. She told the 37-year-old no and he stormed out of the room.
His 34-year-old wife watched in horror as he grabbed a kitchen knife and sliced off his Pen.!s, before collapsing on the floor.
She called for help from the couple’s neighbours before a local doctor came to treat him.
The pair, from a village in Uttar Pradesh in northern India, have been married for 18 years.
They have a daughter and two sons together.


Ghasi said: “I was frustrated. We have not had S3@.x:’ for the last ten or 12 years.
“She would never make love to me. She will not sit close to me and always refuses my demands.”
His wife said:
“He would come home drinking every night and never listened to me or cared for me.
“I just simply said no to him as he was drunk and I was very angry with him.
“Now he is blaming me for all this when I have done nothing.
“He has lost his mind.”
Tags:S*3*X.


Unknown

About Unknown

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :