Friday, December 9, 2016

Unknown

My boyfriend slept with my sister, what should I do?



I was cheated by my boyfriend when I was 15 year old I got pregnant too we loved.each other soo deeply .but he cheated me nd ran away in another country .I was student thts y I couldnt do anything .nd I hide my pregnancy from my family somehow I gave birth a baby boy but my mom took my son nd left in orphan house now I am single nd soo trouble with my life I tried attempt suicide many times but couldnot successful .now I want to start my life fresh.but how wil I get marry again I am not vergin nd I dont want to marry a married men .help me out anybody from this give me advice or suggestion tht Wht should I do with my life

Tags:cheat!n

Unknown

About Unknown

Do you want to join singles and sugar mummy dating group on whatsapp? We share n.u.d.e pics and videos free. Just comment "ADD ME" and i will add you now

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :